Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe. To make prawn and spinach coconut curry you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn and spinach coconut curry:
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 large of onion.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 stick of of ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry paste.
- Take 200 grams of shredded spinach.
- You need 400 grams of king prawns.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt.
Instructions to make Prawn and spinach coconut curry:
- Heat coconut oil, add finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and cook for 2 min until soft. Add spices and cook for futher 2-3 min to release the flavours..
- Add tomatoes and continue to cook over a low heat for 3 min..
- Add coconut milk, bring to the boil. Mix in spinach and lower the heat. Continue to cook until spinach collapsed 2-3 min..
- Add prawns, sugar and salt and cook for 2-3 min. Serve with basmati rice, naan bread and lime wedges..
If you find this Prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.