Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer curry recipe. You can have paneer curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Curry:
- Take 200gm of . Paneer.
- Use 2 of . Onion.
- Prepare 1 inch of . Ginger.
- Take 4 of . Garlic.
- Take 1 of . Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of . Green chilli.
- Provide as required of . Pea.
- Get 1 tsp of . Jeera powder.
- Use As per taste of . Red chili powder.
- Get as required of . Coriander powder.
- Get as needed of . Turmeric.
- Get As required of . Garam masala.
Instructions to make Paneer Curry:
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and add 1 medium sized roughly chopped onion. Then add 11/2 tsp ginger, garlic paste, mix and 2 medium sized chopped tomato. Then add salt to taste and 2 green chillies chopped. Cover and cook until tomatoes soften a bit for 2-3 minutes..
- Open lid mix and switch the flame off. Once it's cool down blend it into a puree. Then keep the blended puree aside…. Now heat 2 tbsp oil and add 11/2 tsp cumin seeds and immediately pour the blended puree and mix it well. Add 2 tsp turmeric Powder. Cover and cook for 2-3 min,,,, so the spices cook along with puree. Open lid and cook on high flame and keep stirring..
- Now add paneer (200gm) cubes and green pea, add 1 cup water and mix it well. Cover and cook now for 5 min in high flame until oil surface out. Now add 1 tsp garam masala and mix it well. Cook for a minute more and then switch the flame off. The delicious paneer Curry is ready !!.
If you find this Paneer Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.