Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cauliflower potato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower potato curry recipe. To make cauliflower potato curry you need 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower potato curry:
- Get 1/2 bunch of Cauliflower.
- Take 3 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of corinader powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Provide to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cashew paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of melon seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Cauliflower potato curry:
- Firstly cut the cauliflower and potatoes into pieces. Make tomato paste,dried melon seed,cashew paste. Cut coriander leaves..
- Take a kadai and heat oil..
- Fry cauliflower pieces and keep it in a bowl..
- Next fry potato pieces and keep aside..
- Add some oil in the kadai. Next add cumin and bay leaves..
- Add tomato paste,ginger paste and cook it 2mins..
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, sugar, salt and little amount water. Mix them well..
- Add cashew paste, dried melon seed paste to it..
- Mix and cook it..
- Add fried cauliflower and potatoes into it..
- Add some water to boil and cover it for 5 mins..
- When these are boiled….add garam masala powder..
- Add coriander leaves and serve it..
If you find this Cauliflower potato curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.