Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin sprout curry with sweet potato sprout boat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin sprout curry with sweet potato sprout boat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin sprout curry with sweet potato sprout boat recipe. To make pumpkin sprout curry with sweet potato sprout boat you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin sprout curry with sweet potato sprout boat:
- Take 50 gm of Sprout.
- Take 100 gm of Pumpkin.
- You need of Sweet potato 1 large size peeled.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 2.5 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Prepare of Pink salt 1/2 tsp(to taste).
- Provide of Onion 1 large size chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic pst.
- Prepare of Chopped garlic cloves 5-6.
- You need of Green chili 2 finely chopped.
- Take 1 of Peppli.
- Prepare 1 of Star anise.
- Take 200 ml of Vegetable stock.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1 pinch of green food color (optional).
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Whole garlic cloves 4-5.
- Provide of Tahini paste 3 tbsp spoon.
Instructions to make Pumpkin sprout curry with sweet potato sprout boat:
- Heat 1tbsp Olive oil in a deep pan add chopped onion (1/2) and fry till turn soft add 2-3whole garlic cloves, add chopped pumpkin in it and toss together for few seconds..
- Add sprout in it add 50 ml of vegetables stock and cook on low flame till sprout and pumpkin turn soft. Check it with help of fork. Turn off the flam and let it cool. Take a mixi jar add cooked sprout and pumpkin mixture in it make fine paste with green chili. pour mixture In same pan add lil more vegetables stock. Add Peppli and star anise cook on low flame for 2 minutes..
- Add tahini paste 2 tbsp. Mix well. Take peeled sweet potato and pork them help of fork. Take a bowl add 1 tsp olive oil, pink salt, red chili powder 1 tsp, 1 tbsp water mix everything well. Apply ready masala on the sweet potato as shown in the picture..
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil in a pan place mareneted sweet potato in it add lil vegetable stock cover and cook on very low flame till done both the side. Check it out help of fork. Keep aside..
- For sweet potato sprout topping. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan add chopped garlic and green chili kricl them for few seconds then add 1/2 chopped onion and fry them till turn soft, add sprout,salt and coriander powder in it add lil vegetable stock a pinch of green food color and 1 tbsp tahini paste Covr and cook on very low flame till sprout cook completely. Add 1/2 tsp garam masala powder, cumin powder give it a quick mix and turn off the flam Now it is ready to serve..
- Pour ready hot pumpkin curry in a serving dish. Place sweet potato. Keep sprout topping on sweet potato and serve hot with toasted garlic bread..
If you find this Pumpkin sprout curry with sweet potato sprout boat recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.