Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kolhapuri Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kolhapuri Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kolhapuri egg curry recipe. To make kolhapuri egg curry you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kolhapuri Egg Curry:
- Provide 4 of eggs hard boiled.
- You need 1 of onion large diced.
- Take 1 inch of ginger piece.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 of tomatoes large chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chili slit lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsps of coconut grated.
- Take 5 of black pepper corns.
- Use 2 of chilies dried red.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsps of oil.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Use of coriander leaves Freshly chopped.
Steps to make Kolhapuri Egg Curry:
- We begin by processing the onions, ginger and garlic and the chili to a course paste..
- Next heat the oil and add this mixture to the pan and saute for a few minutes..
- As the onions softened I added the spices: garam masala and turmeric along with the dried red chilies, black peppercorns and the grated coconut..
- Saute until the coconut has toasted and the spices cook through..
- Next add the chopped tomatoes and season the pot with some salt. I let this cook on medium heat and waited till the tomatoes started to break down and sort of form a mushy masala base..
- Transfer the tomato-onion masala back into a food processor and add a few tbsp of water. Blend to a smooth paste. Definitely be very careful with this process as the mixture will be extremely hot..
- At this stage you should have the eggs boiled and sliced in half. Before returning the currry to the pot, I added some oil to the pot and laid the eggs face down on the pot. I had the heat on low. I basically wanted it to brown a bit and in the process it gets a bit of the spice flavour. It took only a couple of minutes, so don't leave it there for like 10-15. Set aside once it browns a bit..
- Now to get the curry together: Return the pureed sauce to the pan. Add a cup of water and let it cook for 5mins on medium heat..
- Add the eggs to the pot and let it cook for couple more minutes. Season with more salt if needed..
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Kolhapuri Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.