Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi Gobhi Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Gobhi Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi gobhi kofta curry recipe. To make shahi gobhi kofta curry you only need 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi Gobhi Kofta Curry:
- Prepare 180 gms of cauliflower.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of besan.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- You need As required of Dry masala.
- Take 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare As required of Hing.
- Get 1/2 tsp of zeera.
- Use As required of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- Use As required of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Provide 4 of Cashewnuts.
- Take 7 of almonds.
- Provide 1 inch of Ginger.
- Get 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Use As requried of Oil to shallow fry.
- Take 2 tsp of Oil to cook,Ghee.
- Provide 2 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- Prepare As required of Green coriander leaves for garnish.
- You need As required of Fresh cream to garnish.
Steps to make Shahi Gobhi Kofta Curry:
- Wash Cauliflower, soak in warm salted water for an hour.Crush cauliflower in hand chopper..
- Add washed and chopped green coriander finely chopped, green chilli. Crush together. Add salt to taste, red chilli powder, add 2 pinches of hing, garam masala powder, ajwain seeds crushed in hand, zeera, ginger chopped. Mix all together..
- Saute dry besan 5 tbsp, saute till light golden when good aroma arises. Extra besan to roll koftas. Add roasted besan in cauliflower mixture..
- Mix all together, add warm oil 1 tbsp and mix together. Make round balls applying oil on hands. Roll in dry roasted besan. In Appam Patra add oil heat add cauliflower balls and cook on one side, flip in few minutes when it is golden brown..
- For Gravy:: Peel onions, chop in thick pieces, add 1/2 inch Ginger piece, peeled and washed. Chop roughly 3 tomatoes. Soaked and peeled almonds, cashew nuts. Add soaked poppy seeds in water for an hour..
- Crush all in mixie together in a fine paste..
- For Cooking Gravy: Heat a kadhai, add 3 tsp oil,2 tsp ghee add zeera,hing splutter,add 1 bay leaf,2 green Elaichi,cinnamon powder,add masala paste and cook nicely. Saute the masala nicely till it leaves oil. Add dry masalas add salt to taste, red chili powder to taste,haldi powder, dhania powder, turmeric powder. Saute nicely and add water..
- Saute paste..
- Finally give few boils add Cauliflower koftas and cook for a few minutes. Add garam masala on top. Add Kasuri methi crushed in hand on top of the dish. Add 2 tsp fresh cream. Add chopped coriander on top. Serve hot with Chappati or Rice..
- Garnish with more fresh cream,swirls of fresh cream and chopped green coriander on top..
If you find this Shahi Gobhi Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.