Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mix vegetable mince curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mix vegetable mince curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix vegetable mince curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetable mince curry recipe. To cook mix vegetable mince curry you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mix vegetable mince curry:
- You need 200 g of minced meat.
- Use of Garlic ginger paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of onions chopped.
- Take 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Take 2 of cubed brinjals.
- Provide 1/4 cup of peas.
- Prepare 2 of big quartered potatoes.
- Take of Black pepper crushed 1/2 tspn.
- Get 1 bunch of chopped dania.
Steps to make Mix vegetable mince curry:
- In a sufuria, add mince meat, black pepper, garlic ginger paste, salt, lemon juice, mix up and let cook as you break the mince lumps.
- As it starts to cook and dry up, add the peas, potatoes and brinjals, stir and let cook.
- Add the tomatoes, stir and cover, as they cook adjust the seasoning.
- Allow the veges and the mince to cook, when almost done, add in chopped Dania and remove from heat.
- Ready to be served.
If you find this Mix vegetable mince curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.