Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy hummus recipe. You can have spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy hummus using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus:
- Get of For bowls-.
- Get 1/2 cup of Spinach.
- Take 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Take of as per taste Salt.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Ghee.
- Provide of as required Oil for frying.
- Get 1 bunch of Coriander leaves.
- Use 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare of For Chickpeas curry (ragda).
- Take 1 cup of Chickpeas boiled.
- Provide 1 of Onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Take of As per taste Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Chaat masala.
- Take of For Hummus-.
- Use 1 cup of Chickpeas boiled.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Use of as per taste Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Get 1 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 glass of Ice water.
Instructions to make Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus:
- Wash and soaked chickpeas overnight then boil it..
- Boiled spinach for five minutes..
- In a mixer jar add spinach, coriander leaves & green chilli and make a fine paste..
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, salt, cumin & ghee mix it up & make a hold shape..
- Now add spinach coriander paste and make a soft dough with the help of water..
- Now pinch a ball sized dough, and flatten it, dust flour as required and roll slightly thick, prick the flattened dough with fork to avoid from puffing up while frying..
- Place a small katori or cup and cover with dough and trim excess dough from sides..
- Deep-fry in hot oil and splash oil till katori separate from dough.Fry till golden brown colour.
- For chickpeas curry-.
- Heat oil in a pot add onion and tomato, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, salt & kasuri methi saute well till oil separates,.
- Add chickpeas mix well add required water and cooked till chickpeas become soft like ragda,.
- For hummus-.
- In a mixing jar add chickpeas, garlic, salt, green chilli, black pepper powder and oil grind it add ice water and make a smooth paste..
- Grind it in a smooth paste..
- Assembling bowl-.
- Place bowl add chickpeas curry place hummus pour some tomato sauce and Coriander leaves & serve hot..
If you find this Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.