Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Kielbasa Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Kielbasa Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry kielbasa bites recipe. To make curry kielbasa bites you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Kielbasa Bites:
- Get of Kielbasa ring.
- Take of Red Curry paste.
- You need of soy sauce ( I use lite).
- Use of water.
- Provide of packed brown sugar.
- Use of oil.
- You need of chopped cilantro (if desired).
- Provide of pasta (egg noodles or shell) if desired.
- Prepare of butter (browned) if desired for pasta.
Steps to make Curry Kielbasa Bites:
- Put kielbasa (whole) in a large skillet and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes. Drain..
- While Kielbasa is cooking, combine curry paste, soy sauce, brown sugar and 1 Tbsp water in a small pan and cook on medium until curry is dissolved and sugar melted..
- Slice Kielbasa into 1/4" slices. Add oil and slices into skillet. Brown slices and then coat with half the sauce or more if desired. Serve with toothpicks as an appetizer or over noodles as a dish. I put them over brown buttered egg noodles and sprinkled with cilantro and they are yummy!.
If you find this Curry Kielbasa Bites recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.