Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fish recipe. To make curry fish you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Fish:
- Get of Mackarel tuna.
- Provide of Green Round Eggplants.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes cut into quarters.
- You need 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Use To taste of sugar.
- Use of Green curry seasoning.
- Get 2 inches of galangal – smashed.
- You need 2 inches of ginger – smashed.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of lemonggrass – smashed.
- Take 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 8 of shallots.
- Take of Cayenne pepper.
- Take To taste of chicken powder.
- Use of Water.
- Provide of Olive oil.
Steps to make Curry Fish:
- Fry half cooked mackarel tuna and set aside.
- Cut the eggplants into quarters.
- Blend shallot, garlic and some cayenne pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add blended garlic shallot and cayenne pepper and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add boiled water, put in macharel tuna and cook over high heat.
- Add eggplants, cayenne pepper and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill eggplants get soft..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and serve 😘.
If you find this Curry Fish recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.