Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Allu baingan fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Allu baingan fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Allu baingan fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to allu baingan fry recipe. You can cook allu baingan fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Allu baingan fry:
- Prepare of Potatoes halfkg.
- Take of Brinjal.
- Use of Haldi powder.
- Get of Ajwain.
- Provide of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Bhuna masala.
- Prepare of Sour salt.
- Provide of Onions.
- Take of Curry leaves 5 to 6.
- Take of Tomatoes.
- Provide of Zeera.
- Use of Green chillies.
- Use of Salt.
Instructions to make Allu baingan fry:
- At first add salt in water and add jullioncut brinjal… And cut potatoes and fry them.
- Then fry them and put aside.
- Then add oil in a pan then onions, zeera, and curry leaves then when onions slightly golden brown then add g. g paste…
- Then add tomatoes and all spices and salt and cover until tomatoes tenderize.
- Then add baingan and cover when they tenderize then add fried potatoes.
- Then cook for 5 min then add corriender and green chillies serve….
If you find this Allu baingan fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.