Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken recipe. To make curry chicken you only need 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken:
- Use 500 gm of chicken in bone curry cut.
- Use 4-5 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Take of Whole garam masala.
- Provide 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Use 1 of tejpatta(bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 inch of dalchini(cinnemom stick).
- Take 4-5 of laung/cloves.
- Take 5-6 of Kali mirch(Black pepper).
- You need 1 of sized onion chopped finely.
- Use 4-5 of garlic cloves grated.
- Get 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Get 2 tbsp of boiled onion paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder(haldi).
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dhania jeera( coriander cumin) powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Dahi/ curd.
- Get 1 tsp of desi ghee.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken:
- Firstly take 3-4 med sized onion sliced. Take a pan, add 1 cup water, add onion, boil it. Cool down. Grind it to a fine paste, keep aside..
- Take a wok, add oil, heat it..
- Add whole garam masala, saute it for a sec..
- Add chopped onion, stir fry it till light brown..
- Add grated ginger garlic, saute it for a while..
- Now add chicken pcs, stir fry it for a while. Add salt also..
- Keep stirring it. Add ginger garlic paste, stir fry it for a while..
- Now add boiled onion paste, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it till golden brown. Stir in between..
- Open the lid now, increase the flame, add haldi, dhania & red chilli powder, sprinkle some water, stir fry it till oil has oozed out..
- Now add garam masala powder, dahi & ghee, give a stir..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it until oil separates..
- Open the lid now, increase the flame, add boiled water accordingly so as to keep the a thin gravy (not runny). Cook it till first boil..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it till chicken becomes tender..
- Stop the flame now, open the lid after a while..
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped dhania patta..
- Have it with Rice or Pulao…
If you find this Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.