Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can cook prawn curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Curry:
- Use 300 gm of Prawn.
- Get 2 of medium size Potato.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Get 4 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Get 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
Steps to make Prawn Curry:
- Wash prawns in hot water. Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder..
- Make a paste of tomato and onion. Also make paste of ginger and garlic cloves..
- Chop the potatoes in slices. Put mustard oil in pan. Fry the prawns. Set aside after frying..
- Now fry potato slices in same oil. Add the masala paste slowly..
- Cook till the raw smell of the masala goes away..
- Add water as much needed. Add the fried prawns. Add 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder..
- Cook for few minutes and serve hot with rice or pulao or even roti..
If you find this Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.