Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cauliflower curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower curry recipe. You can have cauliflower curry using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower curry:
- Provide 1 of cauliflower.
- Get 2 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Get 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Prepare 1 of tomato pureed.
- Get 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of dhaniya powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 of ginger paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil and ghee.
Instructions to make Cauliflower curry:
- Heat oil in a pan add the cauliflower cut into florets and saute.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cover.
- Remove the cover and check, if the cauliflower become soft and moist,keep aside.
- Now add oil and fry the Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric.
- In another pan add ghee and garam masala powder.
- Add jeera,dhaniya and red chilli Powder saute well.
- Add tomato puree and saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Now add fried cauliflower and potatoes into it combine all.
- Pour water and allow it to simmer.
- Finally add sugar and mix well,let it boil.
- The cauliflower curry is ready.
If you find this Cauliflower curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.