Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cauliflower curry. (aloo gobi) recipe. To make homemade cauliflower curry. (aloo gobi) you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi):
- Take 1 of medium cauliflower.
- Get 1 of medium potato (optional, skip if you want very low carb).
- Get 1 tbsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of ginger grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato puree or 2 medium tomatoes (diced).
- Get 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of urud daal or chana daal (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of jeera for tampering the oil.
- Get 1-2 of dried red chilli(optional).
- Take of Fresh coriander leaves (for garnish – optional).
- Provide 1 pinch of garam masala.
- Take of Salt and sugar.
Steps to make Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi):
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Dice potato..
- Grate ginger. Put turmeric, jeera powder and tomato in a bowl and make a paste with a little water..
- Put 1 tbsp oil in a pot and fry cauliflower florets for 1-2 min. The sides can be a little brown but make sure not to burn it. You should get a pleasant aroma. Take it out and keep it in bowl for later. If you are using potato you can fry those as well but it is not necessary if you want to save time..
- In the pot heat 1 tbsp oil. Put the urud daal/chana daal, dried red chilli and then add the jeera after 20 -30 sec. Make sure not to burn the daal. Add you spice mixture when the daal has taken a brown colour, approx 20-30 sec. Fry the spice, add a little more water, if needed, to prevent burning. Fry for 1-2 min..
- Add potato and cauliflower and fry for 3-4 min. Add a little water..
- Add 500 ml water (more if you want more gravy), bring to boil and simmer. Adjust salt and sugar. Simmer for 5 min. Add peas and simmer until you can break a cauliflower with your spatula. Add a little garam masala..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.