Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Panang Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Panang Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai panang curry paste recipe. You can cook thai panang curry paste using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Panang Curry Paste:
- Use 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of " galangal, sliced.
- You need 8-10 of dry red chilies, soaked in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Use 1/4 cup of coriander roots, chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of lime zest.
- You need 1 of lemongrass (bottom part), sliced.
- Take 4-5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of shrimp paste.
- Take 1-2 tbsp. of fried peanuts, powdered.
- You need 1 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Take 1-2 tbsp. of tomato ketchup.
- Take to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Thai Panang Curry Paste:
- Blend all the above mentioned ingredients to a smooth paste by adding required quantity of water. Store in an air-tight container to be used later..
- For a vegetarian version, just skip the shrimp paste. If shrimp paste is unavailable, go for homemade fried and ground prawns..
If you find this Thai Panang Curry Paste recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.