Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu thai green curry recipe. You can cook tofu thai green curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Take 400 g of Tofu.
- Get 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Take 1 bunch of fresh aspagagus trimmed.
- Take 125 g of green beens trimmed.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Provide 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of green chilli deseeded and finely chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 125 g of baby corn.
- Provide 1/2 of courgette, cut into thin slices.
- Use 1 of red pepper, trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- You need 125 g of pak choi (I left it out).
- Get of Juice of 1 small lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander plus extra for garnish.
- Provide 2 of spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices.
Steps to make Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Drain the tofu, wrap in kitchen paper to remove excess water for 20 minutes, cut into 1 cm pieces and place in the soy sauce to marinate..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the green beans and asparagus tips for a minute, drain and refresh in cold water..
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add the tofu, stir lightly until coated with the curry paste then cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add the shallots, chilli and garlic and carry on cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer, then add the baby corn, courgette, red pepper, green beans and asparagus. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes then add pak choi. Simmer once again for a minute then lastly tip in the fresh lime juice and chopped coriander..
- Serve sprinkled with a small amount of chopped coriander and spring onions accompanied with Thai jasmine or sticky rice..
If you find this Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.