Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect South Indian style chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian style chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian style chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian style chicken curry recipe. You can cook south indian style chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook South Indian style chicken curry:
- Take of Chicken pieces.
- Use of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of Onion Chopped.
- Provide of Oil.
- Use of Bay leaves.
- You need of Tomato puree.
- Get of /2 cup Coconut paste.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Curry masala.
- Provide of Garam masala.
- You need of Curry leaves.
- Take of Salt as per your taste.
- Provide of Hot water as required.
Steps to make South Indian style chicken curry:
- Wash chicken pieces properly with salt and vinegar.
- Prepare all ingredients Heat a kadhai on gas Pour oil into it.
- Add bay leaves saute for 30sec Add chopped onions Add salt into it.
- Fry till soft or golden brown Then add Ginger garlic paste saute for 1 min Add chicken and close lid for 10 mins.
- Then add tomato puree and all spices.
- Cook for another 10 mins with closing lid After 10 mins add coconut paste curry leaves and cook for 5 Minutes or mix well.
- Add hot water and cook for another.
If you find this South Indian style chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.