Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix veg curry(Restaurant style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg curry(Restaurant style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg curry(restaurant style) recipe. To cook mix veg curry(restaurant style) you need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix veg curry(Restaurant style):
- Take 1 bowl of chopped mix veggies.(all seasonal vegetables).
- Prepare of (cauliflower, capsicum, potatoes,carrot, beans).
- Take 1/4 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Take 1/4 cup of peas (fresh /frozen).
- Take 1/4 cup of besan gatta.(in restaurant they add besan gatta in mix bhi.
- Take 50 gm of paneer.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter /oil.
- Get 2 of onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Use 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri maithi(dried fenugreek leaves).
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream /fresh malai.
- Prepare of Oil for shallow fry..to all veggies.
Steps to make Mix veg curry(Restaurant style):
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan add chopped veggies one by one and shallow fry them till they turn light golden in colour…
- To make besan gatta..In a bowl add 2 tbsp gram flour (besan)., Pinch of salt, red chilli,carom seeds, tsp of oil and curd…Make a dough..Roll and cut into pieces..And boil in water..
- Heat tsp of oil /butter in a pan…Add roughly chopped Onion, ginger,garlic cloves and green chilli…Fry till the onion turn translucent…on medium heat..Then add roughly chopped tomatoes and cashews…Fry till the tomatoes cooked and turn mushy..Let the mixture cool..
- Add the mixture in the grinder..And grind to make a smooth puree….
- Heat a pan… add butter/ oil….Add cumin seeds..Let them splutter..Add prepared mixture (grinded)..Cook for a min..on medium heat…Add all dried.. Spices to the gravy…Stir well..Add cream and cook till masala start to leave oil on the sides..
- Add 1 cup of water to the gravy..And bring it to boil…Add salt…Mix well….
- Add all fried vegetables to the gravy and mix nicely…Cover the pan and cook for 4 -5 min.. till oil comes on surface… Switch off the flame…Add fresh chopped coriander and mix…
- Restaurant style mix veg curry is ready to serve…Serve with..Roti, chapati or with Naan..
If you find this Mix veg curry(Restaurant style) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.