Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Punjabi mutton curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Punjabi mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi mutton curry recipe. To cook punjabi mutton curry you only need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Punjabi mutton curry:
- Get of mutton.
- Use of medium sized chopped onion.
- Use of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of Fresh tomato puree.
- Use of chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need of black cardamoms.
- Take of green cardamoms.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of whole dry red chillies.
- You need of garam masala powder.
- Provide of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of mustard oil.
- Provide of pure ghee.
- Use of coriander powder.
- Get of cumin powder.
- Provide of curd.
- Use of meat masala powder.
- Provide of cloves.
- You need of bay leaves.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of black pepper corns.
Instructions to make Punjabi mutton curry:
- Firstly take a mutton clean and wash it.
- Now heat the thick bottomed pan take oil and ghee then add black cardamom, bay leaf, green cardamom, cinnamon, red chilli, cumin, cloves crackle it.
- Now add chopped onion satue it becomes translucent..
- Now add ginger garlic paste saute it for 5 to 8 mins on lower flame..
- Now add wash mutton saute it for10 mins on lower flame..
- Now add turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt to taste, tomato puree and mix it properly on lower flame..
- Now cover and cook for 15 mins on lower flame.
- When masala leaves oil then add curd and as required water mix it properly now again cover and cook for until it becomes tender..
- Now add some meat masala and chopped coriander leaves mix it properly..
- Now ready to serve it naan,chapati and rice..
If you find this Punjabi mutton curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.