Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Thai Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry chicken recipe. To cook red thai curry chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Thai Curry Chicken:
- Take 1 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- Provide 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red Curry Paste.
- Provide 3 each of Lime Leaves or 1 TBsp of lime rind.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tamarind paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hot water.
Steps to make Red Thai Curry Chicken:
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and fry with a little salt and pepper until browned, set aside in a bowl. Fry the curry paste until you can smell it….about a minute or so on medium high heat..
- Reduce the heat to medium and slowly add the coconut milk, stirring constantly..
- Add the Tamarind Paste and lime leaves (or rind). Continue cooking until you can see some red coloured oil emerging on the surface. Stir in the water and taste, if too salty you can add a bit more water..
- Add the chicken, fish sauce and most of the cilantro, saving some cilantro for garnish. Simmer for 15-30 minutes with a lid on the frypan..
- Serve over rice with some chopped cilantro on top as a garnish..
If you find this Red Thai Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.