Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Potato curry with skin recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Potato curry with skin recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy potato curry with skin recipe recipe. You can cook spicy potato curry with skin recipe using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Potato curry with skin recipe:
- Provide 1 bag of 1 kilo of baby potatoes.
- Provide 1 of large onion finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 of peppers red green and yellow chopped finely.
- Use 1 teaspoon of minced ginger garlic and chillies.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use of Squirt of tomato ketchup.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Rajahs chicken masala.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 of small bowl of passatta.
Steps to make Spicy Potato curry with skin recipe:
- Wash the potatoes then cut them in half I boiled mine in a pressure cooker for 3 whistles. Then left them aside. Remember leave the skin on..
- Add oil to a pan then add cumin seeds and let these pop add onion peppers with garlic ginger and chillies. Add half the coriander and let the mixture become brown. Then add the tomatoes and passatta. Add all the spices salt chilli powder turmeric powder and jeera powder with sugar ketchup masala and lemon juice. Mix this into a lovely gravy then add the potatoes with 1 litre of water and let this simmer until the consistency is just right for a curry..
- Add coriander on top for decoration. Enjoy 😉.
If you find this Spicy Potato curry with skin recipe recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.