Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kharay masalay ka Qeema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kharay masalay ka Qeema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kharay masalay ka qeema recipe. You can have kharay masalay ka qeema using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kharay masalay ka Qeema:
- Get 1/2 kg of Beef Mince.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 2 of Finely Chopped Onions.
- Use 1 tsp of Whole Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 3-4 of Black Cardamoms.
- Take 2-3 sticks of Cinnamon.
- You need Cloves of 4-5.
- Prepare of Bay Leaves 2-3.
- Take 1 tbsp of Crushed Red Chilli.
- Get 5-6 of Green Chilies.
- Prepare of Coriander Leaves ½ bunch.
- You need of Ginger (Finely Sliced) 1 inch piece.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of Oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Kharay masalay ka Qeema:
- Take a cooking pan add 4-5 tbsp of oil, heat the oil add 1 tsp of whole black pepper corns.
- Add 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds, 3-4 black cardamoms. aAdd 2-3 strands of cinnamon, 4-5 cloves, 2-3 bay leaves stir fry when it's poppinga..
- Then add 2 finely chopped onions, 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste and fry. When the onion are light brown add ½ kg of beef mince mix it well and roasted..
- When the mince is almost tender add ½ bunch of coriander, 5-6 green chilies mix it well and steam it.
- When the steam is done take it out in a serving bowl and serve it..
If you find this Kharay masalay ka Qeema recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.