Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sophie's super easy Thai red curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sophie's super easy Thai red curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's super easy Thai red curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's super easy thai red curry recipe. You can have sophie's super easy thai red curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sophie's super easy Thai red curry:
- You need 2 of chopped, cooked chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of red onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 medium of white onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 400 ml of can coconut milk.
- Provide 4 of dried kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 25 grams of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 100 grams of bamboo shoots.
- You need 100 grams of water chestnuts.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Sophie's super easy Thai red curry:
- Pour a little oil in the bottom of a saucepan and add your chopped onions. Gently heat until they begin to soften..
- Add your Thai red curry paste and continue heating for approximately 1 minute..
- Add your chicken and mix to coat your chicken..
- Pour in your coconut milk, and then add the rest of your ingredients..
- Heat to boiling, then reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes..
- Keep stirring throughout, and when the time is up, serve and enjoy!.
- Remove your lime leaves (or use them as garnish). Don't leave them mixed in though, I don't find them great to munch on!.
If you find this Sophie's super easy Thai red curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.