Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kabocha Squash and Chicken Breast Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kabocha Squash and Chicken Breast Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kabocha Squash and Chicken Breast Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kabocha squash and chicken breast curry recipe. You can cook kabocha squash and chicken breast curry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kabocha Squash and Chicken Breast Curry:
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- Take 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- Take 1 tbsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of slightly more than a tablespoon Curry powder.
- Provide 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Artificial sweetener (or sugar).
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Kabocha Squash and Chicken Breast Curry:
- Cut the kabocha squash into bite-sized pieces. Peel some skin and lay in a heat resistant dish. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for 4 minutes at 500 W..
- Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces..
- Put grated ginger and vegetable oil in a pan and cook over low heat. When the ginger is aromatic, turn the heat to medium and add the chicken..
- When the meat colour changes, add kabocha squash and stir fry briefly..
- Add curry powder and stir fry until aromatic..
- Add fish sauce and oyster sauce in the pan and mix..
- Add coconut milk and simmer for about 10 minutes over low-medium heat. Season with salt and artificial sweetener. Done..
If you find this Kabocha Squash and Chicken Breast Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.