Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower Keema Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower keema curry recipe. To cook cauliflower keema curry you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Keema Curry:
- Take 1 of half a head Cauliflower.
- Take 200 grams of Minced chicken.
- Provide 1 clove of plus Garlic.
- Take 1 of half a clove Ginger.
- Get 1 of Red chilli (sliced).
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of cube Soup stock cube.
- Take 3 tbsp of ●Curry powder.
- Use 2 tsp of ●Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of ● Cayenne pepper.
- You need 50 ml of ●Tomato juice.
- Use 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
Steps to make Cauliflower Keema Curry:
- Slice the cauliflower and the stem finely. Mince garlic and ginger. Dry roast the cumin seeds or lightly fry until fragrant..
- Heat oil, garlic and ginger in a frying pan. When fragrant, add the meat. Then, add the cauliflower and fry, taking care not to burn. Add the chili pepper, water and stock cube, and simmer for 7-8 minutes over medium heat..
- Add the ingredients marked ● in the order listed. Simmer for around 3-4 minutes until the sauce has nearly gone and it's done! Taste and add salt if necessary..
- It's delicious if you top with sliced onion, sprinkled with lemon juice!.
If you find this Cauliflower Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.