Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer and Spinach curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer and Spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer and Spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer and spinach curry recipe. You can have paneer and spinach curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer and Spinach curry:
- You need 2 of small onions.
- Take of Butter.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick/ 1 tsp ground cinnamon.
- Take 4 of cloves/ 1 tsp ground cloves.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger paste/ 2cm fresh ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic paste/ 2 garlic cloves crushed.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground tumeric.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide of Oil.
- Prepare 2 block of paneer.
- Prepare 15-20 of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide of Large handful of spinach.
Instructions to make Paneer and Spinach curry:
- Finely dice the onions. Heat a large knob of butter in a pan (large enough to make the whole curry) and gently fry the onions for 5 minutes..
- Add the cinnamon and cloves and stir on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger and garlic and stir for another 5 minutes..
- Add the tumeric, coriander and chilli and fry for a minute. Add the tomatoe puree and cherry tomatoes. Add water until it becomes saucy. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Heat some oil in another pan. Cut the paneer into cubes and fry until golden..
- Add the paneer to the sauce and cook for another 10 minutes. Add the spinach and stir through until it wilts. Season with salt and serve with rice and fresh coriander..
If you find this Paneer and Spinach curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.