Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with fresh chilli paste / northern thai style recipe. To make chicken curry with fresh chilli paste / northern thai style you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style:
- Get 1 kg of chicken of your choice ,chop to bite size.
- Get 80 grams of dried hot chilli or less.
- Use 2 head of fresh turmeric ,or dried 1 tbsp.
- Provide 2 of lemongrass stalk.
- Use 10 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 50 grams of garlic.
- Take 100 grams of shallots.
- Take 1 slice of of galangal.
- Take 2 bunch of coriander,use both roots and leaves.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of good quality shrimps paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil to fry paste.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style:
- Prepare all herbs and chilli in need ,the heart of this dish is turmeric the colour the flavor will be fantastic :).
- Use blender for quick curry ,but if i have time i prefer pestel and mortar,blend to mix first( lemongrass,turmeric,garlic,shallots,coriander roots ,chilli,galangal ..preserve some part of lemon grass to fry with the paste ).
- Add shrimp paste ,blend more until almost smooth paste.
- Crush 3 clove of garlic ,set aside with the paste ,get ready to stir in hot oil.
- On medium heat with medium soup pot ,add oil..when it hot stir in crushed garlic and fresh chilli paste ,stir until good aroma ,dont let it burn ,keep stir within 3 mins.
- Add chopped chicken ,stir to mix ,stir until no longer pink ,at the bottom will burn easily ,add kaffir lime leave and some slice of lemongrass.
- Add water ,change to high heat ,stir only to mix ..then let it boil for 15 mins.
- Reduce to medium heat ,add fish sauce ,let it simmer until chicken tendered and soup reduced.
- Add chopped coriander leaves ,stir to mix ,heat off,serve hot with rice,steamed jasmine rice or sticky rice :).
If you find this Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.