Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy egg curry recipe. To make spicy egg curry you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy egg curry:
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Use 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of freshly minced turmeric.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 of chopped green bell pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of finely chopped chili.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Spicy egg curry:
- Boil eggs, drain the water and dip them in ice-cold water to ease peeling..
- Cut a cross on the rear end of the tomatoes and boil them. peel and roughly chop..
- Add onions to pan, fry until translucent. add in the curry powder and cook for 30 secondsAdd the ginger garlic paste and the minced turmeric and fry for a minute.
- Add garam Marsala, black pepper and the chopped chili.
- Add tomatoes and cook to a paste. Add tomato paste fry 2 minutes.
- Pour in 2 cups water. Add 2 tbsp cream, salt and pepper and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in your chopped green bell pepper.
- Add boiled eggs and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped dhania.
If you find this Spicy egg curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.