Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kismur – Goan Style Dry Prawns Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kismur – Goan Style Dry Prawns Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kismur – Goan Style Dry Prawns Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kismur – goan style dry prawns salad recipe. You can have kismur – goan style dry prawns salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kismur – Goan Style Dry Prawns Salad:
- Use 250 gms of Small Dried Prawns / Jawla.
- Provide 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1-2 of Green Chillies, finely chopped.
- Provide 5-7 of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 1 pinch of Asafoetida / Hing.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Tamarind Extract.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Fresh Coconut, freshly grated.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Coriander, finely chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Kismur – Goan Style Dry Prawns Salad:
- Clean the dried prawns..
- Heat the oil in a nonstick kadhai, toss the dried prawns in and saute briskly for 2-3 mins until golden brown and crisp. Set aside..
- In the remaining oil, add the asafoetida, curry leaves & the green chillies. Allow them to splutter..
- Add the turmeric & red chilli powders, saute briskly for a few seconds..
- Add the tamarind extract, salt and the prawns, toss well together..
- Saute on medium heat for 2 mins.
- Add the grated coconut, mix well, saute for 30 seconds, take off heat..
- Add the chopped onions, mix well. (You can even fry the onions till translucent with the tadka and add them in, I prefer them raw for the crunch and flavour).Top with the chopped fresh coriander, serve at room temperature..
If you find this Kismur – Goan Style Dry Prawns Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.