Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chola curry in besan gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chola curry in besan gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chola curry in besan gravy recipe. To cook chola curry in besan gravy you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chola curry in besan gravy:
- You need 200 gms of Kabuli chana soaked overnight.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Besan.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 4 of big tomato puree.
- Take 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of haldi.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chola masala powder.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of soda.
- Provide as required of Oil.
- Take as required of Tamarind pulp/ amchur powder (optional).
Steps to make Chola curry in besan gravy:
- Firstly boil Kabuli chana in a Cooker to 4 whistles by putting salt and water as per requirement and I/2tsp soda. And keep it aside.
- In a Kadai put 3 tbsp oil and when heating, put Besan, stir till it becomes brownish colour and put little Red chilli powder and put 1tsp garam masala powder, put tomatoes puree over it and put boiled Kabuli chana and then put ginger garlic paste and all spices in it, including salt and cover for at least 10 to 25 mins on medium flame, put Chola masala over it..
- Lastly, put coriander leaves and 1/2 tsp Kasuri methi for garnish, serve with Puri or roti..
If you find this Chola curry in besan gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.