Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Brown Poha – Healthy Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Brown Poha – Healthy Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable brown poha – healthy breakfast recipe. You can have vegetable brown poha – healthy breakfast using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Brown Poha – Healthy Breakfast:
- Use 1 cup of Brown Poha.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Finely chopped Vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of (Carrot, beetroot, beans, capsicum).
- Take 1/2 cup of Peas.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 7 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get of Juice of one lemon.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Vegetable Brown Poha – Healthy Breakfast:
- Microwave finely chopped vegetables, peas with one cup of water in a microwave-safe bowl for 10 minutes on high power. After that drain it and keeps it aside. Put brown poha in a colander and wash twice. Leave poha in a colander to drain out completely. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, onions and cook until onions are translucent..
- Now add turmeric, salt, pav bhaji masala, boiled vegetables, chopped green chilies. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame. Now lower the flame and add soaked brown poha. Mix it well and cook for another 3 minutes. Switch off the flame and add lemon juice..
- Mix them well and cover the lid. Keep aside for 5 minutes. Served hot Brown Poha with tea..
If you find this Vegetable Brown Poha – Healthy Breakfast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.