Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Penne lasagne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to penne lasagne recipe. To make penne lasagne you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Penne lasagne:
- Get 500 g of Penne cooked according to pack instructions.
- Take 500 g of beef mince.
- Take 1 Handful of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 Handful of spinach.
- You need 2 TBS of olive oil.
- Take 1 TSP of bbq spice.
- You need 2 TSP of rajah mild curry powder.
- Use 1 TSP of steak n chop spice.
- Provide 1 TSP of chicken spice.
- Take 1 cube of beef stock.
- Use 1 of grated tomato.
- You need 150 ml of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- Use 2 TBS of minestrone powdered soup.
- You need 2 TBS of beef and onion powdered soup.
- You need of Sprinkle of oregano herb.
Instructions to make Penne lasagne:
- Cook penne pasta according to the pack..
- Pour olive oil and add onion and garlic.
- Add stock and followed by mince meat.
- Then add spices to cook.
- Cook and stir the pot until its cooked perfectly and then followed by tomato sauce and grated tomato.
- Cook until its soft and tender and add the soups on top of the mince that is cooked..
- After that lower the heat to simmer the mince gravy.
- Take your Pyrex dish and place your pasta penne and followed by raw spinach then pour mince and add pasta again and sprinkle with the cheese and garnish with oregano and bake for 5-10 minutes the oven is preheat at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Then it is baked and ready to be served and the grandkids are now clapping and happy.
- Serve with green salad.
If you find this Penne lasagne recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.