Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tofu Soboro Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Soboro Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Soboro Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu soboro green curry recipe. You can cook tofu soboro green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Soboro Green Curry:
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Oil *plus extra.
- Use of Salt.
- You need 1 of small head Broccoli *finely chopped OR shredded.
- Use 100 g of Thai Green Curry Paste.
- Get 400 ml of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Sugar *optional.
- Prepare 450-500 g of Firm Tofu *coarsely crumbled.
- Take of Some Green Leafy Vegetables *e.g. Spinach, Bok Choi, Shungiku, etc.
- Take 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
Steps to make Tofu Soboro Green Curry:
- Cut Eggplant into the size that is easy to eat. Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, cook Eggplant until all sides are nicely browned. Transfer to a plate, sprinkle some Salt over, and set aside..
- Add extra Oil and stir-fry Broccoli for a few minutes, add Green Curry Paste, and stir-fry until aromatic..
- Add Coconut Milk and cook for 5 minutes, season with Fish Sauce and Sugar (*optional). *Note: Alter the amount or Fish Sauce depending on the saltiness of the curry paste..
- Add crumbled Tofu and finely chopped Green Leafy Vegetables. Tofu will instantly suck up the liquid and the mixture will get thick. Cook until vegetable is soft..
- Place freshly cooked Rice on a plate, cover with the curry mixture, and top with the eggplant. Add some sliced fresh Chilli if you dare and enjoy!.
If you find this Tofu Soboro Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.