Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kerala chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala chicken curry recipe. You can cook kerala chicken curry using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala chicken curry:
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken curry cut.
- Get 1-2 inch pieces of Ginger.
- Prepare 8-10 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of peppercorns.
- Use 1 tablespoon of fennel seed.
- Use 5-6 of green chillies.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Take 1-2 tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 5-6 tablespoon of Coconut oil.
- Provide a handful of Curry leaves.
- Use 1 of big onion chopped.
- Prepare 10-12 of shallots.
- Take 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Kerala chicken curry:
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt, turmeric powder and vinegar for 1/2 hrs..
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic, green chilli, peppercorns and fennel seed..
- Heat coconut oil and add curry leaves into it. Fry a little..
- Add the masala paste. Fry till the raw smell gone..
- Add chopped onion along with some shallots. Fry till they are translucent..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder..
- Mix the dry masalas well. Then add chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook..
- Once the tomatoes are mushy, add the marinated chicken pieces and mixed well..
- Add some green chilli and more curry leaves. Cover and cook..
- Add salt to taste. Add some hot water, some tomato pieces and cook till required consistency of the gravy..
- Tasty Kerala chicken curry is ready. Serve with some Malabar paratha..
If you find this Kerala chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.