Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. You can cook green curry baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Use 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Get 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Get of Zest from 1 lime.
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.