Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry Lamb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Lamb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry lamb recipe. To cook green curry lamb you only need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Curry Lamb:
- Get 600 gram of lamb meat.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of cooking oil, for sauteing.
- Take 2 of lemon grass, bruised.
- Prepare 7 pieces of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 250 ml of water.
- Take 750 ml of thickened coconut milk.
- Get 1-2 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves (optional).
- Get of Spices (ground) :.
- Prepare 15 of large grean chillies, remove the seeds (I use 3 tbs paste).
- Prepare 3 of shallots.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 cm of gingger.
- Take 1 cm of turmeric.
- Get 1 cm of galangal.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander root.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of fennel.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Green Curry Lamb:
- Clean the meat from the veins and cut into cubes 2 cm in size, set aside. Heat cooking oil in a skillet, saute the spices until fragrant, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal and the meat. Stir until the meat is stiff, add a little water..
- Cook until it boils, then cover the pan. Open water runs out and the meat is not tender, add enough hot water. Add coconut milk, stir until boil. Next to the fire, keep cooking until the coconut milk is oily and the gravy thickens..
- Remove to the serving bowl, sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with Rice, Cake Rice or Roti..
If you find this Green Curry Lamb recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.