Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Egg masala curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg masala curry recipe. You can have egg masala curry using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg masala curry:
- Take 6-7 of boiled eggs.
- Take of For grinding.
- Use 1 of large sliced onion.
- Take 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger piece.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need 2 of green cardamom.
- Take 1 of black cardamom.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 of mace.
- Provide of Little bit nutmeg.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper corn.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of green cardamom.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsps of oil.
- Get 2 tbsps of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Egg masala curry:
- First blend all the listed grinding ingredients to a fine paste with adding little water..
- Now heat up a pan with oil add the boiled eggs and Little bit of turmeric powder and fry it for 5 minutes and remove in a plate..
- Now in the same oil add the the whole spices sauté for few seconds then add grounded paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, chopped tomato and 1/4 cup mix it and cook for 15-20 minutes on medium flame or till oil separates..
- After 20 minutes add the fried eggs mix it and add 1 cup of water as required to manage the gravy and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium to high flame..
- At last add chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame. Serve it..
- Enjoy 😊..
If you find this Egg masala curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.