Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To make thai chicken curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Get 1 small of Onion.
- Use 1 stick of Lemongrass.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Thai Curry paste (Red or Green).
- Take 4 large of Boneless chicken breasts (cubes).
- Get 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of Basil Leaves.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Take of Optional Veggies.
- Prepare 1 each of Red/Green Peppers.
- Take 5 oz of Bamboo shoots.
- Use 1/2 cup of Zucchini.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Cut onions in slices. Thinly cut lemongrass..
- Sautee onion for 4 minutes. Add curry paste. Cook for a minute while stirring..
- Add chicken and stir until it is coated, and the outsides are cooked. Add lemongrass, fish sauce, brown sugar, basil leaves, and coconut milk. (Add other veggies).
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Add Coriander. Serve over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.