Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best garbanzo beans curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to garbanzo beans curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garbanzo beans curry recipe. You can cook garbanzo beans curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook garbanzo beans curry:
- Get 1 cup of cooked garbanzo beans.
- Get 1 cup of onion puree.
- Get 2 large of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 2/3 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala( cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves, star anise mixture powdered)).
- Take 1 of salt.
Steps to make garbanzo beans curry:
- heat the oil in a pan and saute the onion for 2 mins.
- addthe ginger and garlic paste and saute for another 2 mins.
- now add the tomato puree and let it cook till the water is evaporated.
- now add all the spice powders and little water and salt to taste..
- while it cooks, grind about 2 tablespoons of the beans in blender and set aside.
- once the raw smell is gone, addthe pureed beans and the cooked beans and let it cook for another 2 mins and its ready to serve with rotis, rice and also as bread spread..
If you find this garbanzo beans curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.