Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Deemer Dalna(Bengali Egg Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deemer Dalna(Bengali Egg Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to deemer dalna(bengali egg curry) recipe. You can have deemer dalna(bengali egg curry) using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Deemer Dalna(Bengali Egg Curry):
- You need 3 of boiled and peeled eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 of peeled and chopped potato.
- You need of Water to cook.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 of slit green chilli.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need of For marinating eggs:.
- Take Pinch of salt, dash of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of For slurry:.
- Provide 2 Tablespoon of water with 1 teaspoon:Ginger paste, turmeric and red chilli powders.
Instructions to make Deemer Dalna(Bengali Egg Curry):
- Boil the eggs well and let them cool before your deshell them.
- Prick the eggs gently so that the spices can enter the within.
- Marinate the eggs in a bowl with a dash of salt and turmeric for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and shallow fry the eggs carefully on low heat until a light brown coating is seen.
- Take the eggs off heat and keep aside.
- Now temper the same oil with Bay leaf, chilli and cumin seeds.
- Once the seeds splutter, add and sauté the onions till translucent.
- Meanwhile create the slurry with the mentioned ingredients.
- Add the slurry in the wok once the onions are done and cook covered till oil is separated.
- Once done, add the tomato and cook covered with a dash of water till they turn mushy.
- Once he tomatoes are almost done, add the potatoes and salt.
- Cook covered further for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the eggs now and some water to cook the gravy to desired consistency.
- Once done, check if the potatoes are well cooked and add the sugar and garam masala powders.
- Mix well and take off heat.
- Serve while warm with rice, flat breads. Enjoy!.
- Do check out the video recipe at: https://youtu.be/FJGvwJ0Wt60.
If you find this Deemer Dalna(Bengali Egg Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.