Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns curry recipe. To make prawns curry you only need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns Curry:
- You need of For Marinating Prawns:.
- Take 20-25 of Jumbo Prawns.
- Take 1 of Juice of Lemon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use of For Making Gravy:.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 4 of Pearl Onions (Sliced).
- Prepare 3 of Green Chillies (Cut into Half).
- You need 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Use 1-1/2 Inch of Ginger (Chopped).
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic (Chopped).
- Use 2 tbsps of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Provide 2-3 Pieces of Fish Tamarind.
- Get of Spice Powders:.
- Take 1 tbsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Methi Powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare as required of Hot Water.
Instructions to make Prawns Curry:
- Firstly, For Marinating Prawns: Clean and de-vein the prawns. Wash nicely and allow to drain. Marinate the prawns with lemon juice, turmeric powder and salt for at least 15-20 minutes or best overnight..
- Heat oil in a vessel. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Chop and keep the ingredients ready..
- Add chopped garlic and saute for a minute. Add chopped ginger and saute for a minute. Add the onions and green chillies. (Didn't have curry leaves). You can add it at this stage. Curry leaves increases the flavor of this curry)..
- Saute till the onions are translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute till the raw smell leaves..
- Add the marinated prawns and saute till for few minutes till the prawns get coated with the cooked paste..
- Add the spice powders and salt and saute it well. Be cautious while adding salt because salt is already added while marinating the prawns..
- Add hot water and fish tamarind and cover and cook for about 12 to 15 minutes or until the prawns are done and gravy turns thick. Add 1 tsp coconut oil and few curry leaves and set aside for 15 minutes..
- Serve this delicious prawns curry with steamed rice or roti/paratha and fish fry. You can also serve this curry with idli/dosa..
If you find this Prawns Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.