Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To make thai green curry you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of soft dark brown sugar.
- Take 2 of chicken, cut into chunks.
- Provide 4 of kaffir lime leaves, torn into pieces.
- Provide 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need splash of Thai fish sauce or light soy sauce.
- Get handful of coriander.
- Get 1/2-1 of lime, juice only.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan. Add the green curry paste and sugar and cook over a fairly high heat for about a minute..
- Reduce the heat slightly and stir in the chicken pieces and lime leaves until coated in the paste..
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce/soy sauce and bring to a simmer, cooking for 30minutes until thickened slightly..
- Stir in the corriander and lime juice. Check for seasoning, adding more fish sauce/soy sauce if needed.
- The curry is best left to sit for a few minutes so the sauce becomes creamier.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.