Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy egg curry recipe. You can have spicy egg curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Egg Curry:
- You need 4-5 of Boiled Eggs.
- Get 2 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 of tap Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri mirch.
- Use 1 of Bay leaves.
- Get 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Get 3 of green cardamom.
- You need 1 of Black cardamom.
- Use As needed of Chopped green coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Use As needed of Oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Steps to make Spicy Egg Curry:
- Heat 4 spoon oil in a pan. Add Kashmiri mirch in it and fry the Boiled and pilled eggs. Keep the fried eggs aside..
- Now put Tejpatta, elaichi, Ginger Garlic paste in same pan and fry onion and tomato till it becomes soft..
- Make paste of fried onion tomato..
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion tomato paste. Add all masala and saute till oil left the sides of pan..
- Now add water and & salt and cook on high flame. Check consistency and add fried eggs..
- Spicy Egg Curry is ready. Add geen coriander and serve with rice/bread..
If you find this Spicy Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.