Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Provide 6 pcs of chicken drumsticks (or any part available).
- Use of Diced potatoes, carrots, bell pepper.
- You need 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Use 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need of Minced garlic, onion & ginger.
- Use 2 pcs of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- You need of (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Set a pot over medium heat. Saute garlic, onions and ginger for about 1 minute. Then add the chicken, cook it for about 5 mins..
- Add the curry powder, bay leaves, fish sauce, water and coconut milk. Mix well. Cook for 1 hour. Add a little water if it gets too dry..
- Add the potatoes, carrots and bell pepper. Mix well, cook for another 5 mins..
- Add the butter, salt & pepper to taste plus the cayenne pepper (optional). Simmer for 5 mins..
- Serve with steamed rice 🍚🍲 Enjoy! 🙂.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.