Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baby Potato Curd Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Potato Curd Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby potato curd curry recipe. You can cook baby potato curd curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baby Potato Curd Curry:
- Use 15 of Boiled baby potatoes -.
- Provide 1 cup of Beaten curd/ feta hua dahi -.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Water -.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Oil/ tel -.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds/ jeera -.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric/ haldi powder -.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli/ lal mirch powder -.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander powder/ dhaniya powder -.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala -.
- Use to taste of Salt/ namak.
- Get 1 pinch of Asafoetida/ hing -.
Instructions to make Baby Potato Curd Curry:
- Boil water in a pan and add potatoes..
- Add beaten curd and stir continuously, otherwise curd will be curdled..
- When curd starts boiling, add turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt. Cook for 7-8 minutes. Add garam masala and switch off flame..
- Tadka – Heat oil, add jeera. When jeera crackles, add hing and red chilli powder..
- Pour tadka in the curry..
- Baby Potato Curd Curry' is ready to be served with hot phulkas/ rice..
If you find this Baby Potato Curd Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.