Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Eggplant curry with millet roti (Ringadano oro bajra na rotla) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant curry with millet roti (Ringadano oro bajra na rotla) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant curry with millet roti (Ringadano oro bajra na rotla) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant curry with millet roti (ringadano oro bajra na rotla) recipe. You can have eggplant curry with millet roti (ringadano oro bajra na rotla) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant curry with millet roti (Ringadano oro bajra na rotla):
- Take 1 of big sized eggplant.
- Provide 3 of spring onion.
- Take 5-6 of garlic pods.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies.
- Take 1 of small ginger piece shredded.
- You need 1 of big size tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare Pinch of asafodetia(hing).
- Get As needed of Coriander to garnish.
- You need of For millet roti.
- Get 1 cup of green millet flour.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Water.
Steps to make Eggplant curry with millet roti (Ringadano oro bajra na rotla):
- First of all we will grease eggplant with oil and allow it to roast on low medium flame on gas stove as shown below.meanwhile we will make ginger garlic chilli paste in typical mortar and pestle manually.take oil in kadhai(heavy bottom pan)heat it and put mustard seeds to crackle than cumin seeds,curry leaves,asafoetida(hing) than saute it with ginger garlic paste some chillies green and spring onions well..
- Thereafter mix small chopped tomato pieces into it and saute till oil separates.add on all required masalas like turmeric powder,chilli powder,coriander powder,salt and combine well all together properly.than finally put well mashed eggplant after removing it's outer layer.and mix all and let it cook for sometime than garnish with coriander leaves..
- For making green millet(bajra roti)roti we will take millet flour in one bowl add salt and make smooth dough by adding water slowly slowly as required.now with help of two palms we will go on rolling this small portion of dough in typical traditional way to form round shape big roti.than we will keep them in specially made tava (mitti tava)for millet rotis to give that taste of village..
- Heat tava well to make millet rotis well.turn both sides till they are made properly roasted.serve this rotis with cooked eggplant curry with cold buttermilk and salads of your choices and enjoy this traditional combo with memories of village life..
If you find this Eggplant curry with millet roti (Ringadano oro bajra na rotla) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.