Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- You need 300 gms of chicken with bones.
- Use 1 of medium size onion grated.
- You need 1 of medium size tomato chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get as required of Mustard oil to cook.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Wash the chicken pieces well. In a wok heat oil and fry the chicken pieces on a slow flame until the pink colour is gone and the chicken is well fried. Set aside.
- In the same oil add onion paste and stir well so that the raw aroma goes and then add ginger garlic paste. Stir for 2-3 mins..
- At this time add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, and salt. Stir for 5-7 mins and then add the fried chicken pieces. Stir well until tomatoes are mushy.
- Add water and cover to cook. In between stir and see whether the chicken is cooked. Set aside.
- Plate and enjoy with Roti.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.