Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Koottu Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Koottu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Koottu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to koottu curry recipe. To make koottu curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Koottu Curry:
- You need 1/2 cup of Chena (Yam) chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Kaya (Raw Banana) chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Kadala (Black chana dal) boiled.
- Take 1 of small Kumbalanga (Ash gourd) piece chopped.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsps of Chilli powder.
- Get of Salt per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut grated.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut Shredded.
- Use of Ghee.
- You need of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Urad dal (Uzhunu parippu).
- Prepare 3 sprigs of Curry leaves.
- Take 3 – 4 of Jaggery cubes.
Steps to make Koottu Curry:
- Boil all the vegetables listed above in a vessel..
- Once the vegetables are boiled, transfer them into a pan and add the spices like turmeric chilli powder and saute it..
- Add the jaggery cubes and cook it on low flame until it melts down completely..
- Meanwhile prepare the coconut paste adding a teaspoon full of cumin seeds. Once the jaggery gets melted add the paste to it and mix well. Adjust the salt to taste..
- Now temper the curry by spluttering the mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and dry red chilli in oil. To this add the shredded coconut and saute it until it becomes slightly brown and finally add some ghee..
- Serve it with curry leaves and ghee..
If you find this Koottu Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.