Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Wok Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Wok Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy wok soup recipe. To make creamy wok soup you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Wok Soup:
- You need 3/4 tbsp of wok oil.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 1 cm of ginger root, peeled.
- Prepare 2 cup of hokkaido squash, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 200 grams of peas, thawed.
- Prepare 2 cup of water (approximately).
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 3/4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of (or to taste) sambal oelek (spicy chili sauce).
- Get 1 of squeeze of lime juice.
- Take 2 tsp of curry.
- Use 150 grams of rice noodles.
- Get of garnish (all optional).
- Get 1 of scallion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of fresh chili, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Creamy Wok Soup:
- Heat wok oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add finely chopped carrots, finely chopped ginger and rougly chopped mushrooms. Fry until nicely browned.
- Add squash and thawed peas to wok. Fry for about a minute or until softened.
- Add water and cover loosely with a lid. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until the squash softens and some of the water evaporates. Soup should be creamy.
- Add soya sauce, sesame oil, sambal oelek (it's very spicy so add a little at a time), lime juice and curry.
- Add the rice noodles to the boiling soup, take immediately off heat and cover tightly with a lid.
- Serve with chopped chili and scallion. Pour some coconut milk if desired.
If you find this Creamy Wok Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.